Multi-lateral Evaluation Round
- The Committee of Experts prepares and circulates a questionnaire on the measures taken by the States Party to address violence against women.
- The State Party replies to the questionnaire, which serves as the basis for the national report.
- The Committee of Experts evaluates the reponses of the States and issues a series of recommendations to strengthen implementation of the Convention, which completes the national reports.
- These results and recommendations are then consolidated into a Hemispheric Report.
- The Committee of Experts identifies and circulates a series of progrerss indicators to measure the implementation of the Convention and Circulates them to the States Party
- The States Party inform on their compliance with these indicators.
- A consolidated Follow-up Report is produced.